7 days left
- Contract type
We’re over 1600 strong across the globe. We’re scientists, strategists, creatives, and innovators. We value individual brilliance and build a strong foundation for teamwork across all our business. We love the challenge of our industry. We’re changing lives and redefining success every step of the way.
You are dynamic, curious and more than your job. For you, excellence isn’t just a word; it’s the measure for all you do. You’re passionate, driven and dedicated. You can’t stand mediocrity and you might be the team member we're looking for!
Are you a legal guru? Do you know the laws, rules, and regulations in the UK? Our legal department is growing, and you might be the expert we're looking for.
Office-Based in Oxford/Kidlington, United Kingdom
The scope of responsibilities will include
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contracts and other legal documents, including in particular, clinical trial and vendor agreements
- Drafting, preparing and reviewing corporate documents
- Providing legal advice, support and/or training within the legal department and cross-functionally to other PSI departments
- Developing, reviewing and ensuring compliance with PSI policies, procedures and instructions
- Identifying and researching various legal issues and assessing their impact on PSI’s business
- Assist in any other legal or administrative matters as and when requested
- UK law degree, with excellent knowledge of contract law
- Significant legal experience, preferably in an international commercial legal practice (law firm or in-house position), ideally with exposure to the pharmaceutical sector
- Excellent contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of employment and data protection law
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work accurately with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently but also within a team
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
Please follow the link to apply http://smrtr.io/Ds3y