OISC Level 1 Advisor
A leading global immigration consultancy is seeking an OISC level 1 advisor. This role has come about due to internal promotion therefore the ideal person will be supporting some of the senior consultants.
The main duties are:
- End to end processing of applications under the Points Based System (primarily Tier 2) including but not limited to leave to enter and remain applications under the Immigration Rules;
- Nationality, Indefinite Leave to Remain applications;
- Sponsor Licencing Illegal working and compliance.
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 1 years experience of immigration case handling
- OISC level1 accreditation
- Proven ability to be able to manage a demanding workload efficiently, and diligently whilst simultaneously meeting SLA’s and the firms various processes and protocols