Biotechnology Patent Attorney
Biotechnology Patent Attorney.
Looking for a qualified Patent Attorney Considering their employment options and career prospects. I am working with a firm that has grown their business from 15 partners to 42 within 8 years and a total of 270 people now employed. This success is largely due to the fantastic people within the organisation and the company’s commitment to training and developing their staff.
Are you seeking:
- To work in a truly dynamic working culture with ambition to keep growing?
- A company that encourages their attorney’s to deal directly with the clients?
- A challenging yet equally rewarding environment?
- An open door to partnership promotion (not having to rely on someone else moving)
If the answer to the above is “Yes” I want to hear from you. The opportunity has come from growth, as the reputation of the firm is well established within its marketplace.
- 2.1 degree or above in Biotechnology, chemistry, Biology, Life sciences (or equivalent)
- PHD would be an advantage
- Finals standard upto 3 PQE Experience ideally (happy to consider less or more experience than this)
- Dedicated, enthusiastic individual that will be well rewarded both professionally and financially.