Legal and Compliance Counsel
Legal and Compliance Counsel – Helsby, Cheshire
Due to recent and continuing company expansion we are looking to recruit an ambitious individual to join the team with this new and exciting role to assist with the ongoing growth and challenges that RSK has set itself.
RSK has seen significant growth over the years and is looking for a Legal and Compliance Counsel to complement the team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is a key hire and will provide vital day to day support to the business reporting directly to the Finance Director. The position will be challenging and varied giving the successful candidate a great opportunity to expand both their legal and company secretarial duties.
- Qualified Solicitor with 5 years PQE
- Previous experience in Commercial matters, and experience within auditing legal and compliance risk areas would be desirable
- Flexibility to travel to other key locations throughout the UK
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy and with a keen eye for detail
- Able to work to regular deadlines and timetables
Salary and benefits
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care
- Regular training and career development
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area. Candidates should confirm this when applying with their CV and covering letter to Kate Pine, Senior HR Advisor – firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 01928 726006.
Apply for Legal and Compliance Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly