Legal Counsel , Birmingham, 5+ PQE, £70K - £80K A unique opportunity for a commercial contracts solicitor. Call us now on 020 3011 5173.
JOB TITLE: Legal Counsel
PQE REQUIRED: 5+
LOCATION: Birmingham (Commutable from: West Midlands, Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Worcestershire
SALARY: £55K - £65K
An exciting opportunity arisen for an experienced commercial contracts lawyer to join our client as a Legal Counsel. This role will involve working in partnership at all levels of the organisation and is a specialist role providing non-contentious advice. Principal responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact for all internal queries relating to client terms or supplier contracts.
- Support the analysis of client terms for the bids team.
- Responsible for the central record of client terms (with administrative assistance support).
- Reviewing supplier contracts for the business support teams, improving the process for, and procurement of, relevant third party services.
- Managing outside counsel guidelines and their retainer suite of documents.
- Other ad hoc projects as time permits
- Candidates for this position will have a solid academic background, 5+ years PQE and have worked, or be working, as a commercial contracts lawyer in practice or commerce & industry. You will also have experience in regulatory compliance and ideally an understanding of public sector procurement. The successful Legal Counsel will be confident, approachable, hardworking, robust team player who is comfortable handling a range of commercial queries and providing advice direct to the business;
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 0121 410 6994 or email Pasquale.firstname.lastname@example.org now with your CV or simply call for a confidential discussion.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Legal Counsel vacancies throughout the Midlands and South West. If you are a Commercial Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Commercial Solicitor's who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).