Nelson Chambers is working with a medium sized law firm based in the heart of Colchester. Due to expansion, they are looking for an Employment Solicitor to join their team.
- Providing legal and practical advice related to employment law issues which may include grievance, disciplinary, dismissal, redundancy, corporate re-structuring and TUPE
- Advising on both contentious and non-contentious employment issues
- Have experience of advocacy and preparing and representing on employment tribunal matter
- Possess relevant and up to date employment law knowledge
- Be professional and able to work with autonomy
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail
- Effectively manage their time to handle a number of cases to meet client needs
- Experience of having handled litigation cases from conception to completion
- Providing the highest level of client care, advice and representation to our clients
- Building relationships with internal and external parties
- Ensuring that files are managed effectively and ensuring that set deadlines are met
My client is looking for a fully qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least two years PQE in employment law.
If you're interested, please apply or get in contact with Andrew Day at Nelson Chambers.
Apply for Employment Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly