You will join a national team and enjoy the variety of work that comes with that. Whilst your workload will have property at its core, you will advise on a genuinely diverse range of matters, including refinancing of multi £million debt portfolios, financing of significant residential developments, and refinancing in respect of high end hotels and developments. You will also be given the opportunity to undertake Islamic finance work too. Your development will be encouraged and supported. A highly competitive salary and very real progression prospects await.
Banking Solicitor – Manchester City Centre
- An international practice with a Top 50 ranking, this firm’s down-to-earth approach and team ethic really set them apart.
- They are true market leaders within their specialist areas, not least within the banking and finance space, something their Legal 500 rankings attests to.
- Manchester is very much the focal point for the firm’s growth and development plans at present, with banking being a particular point of focus.
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside, Lancashire, West Yorkshire
The ideal candidate
- Banking & Finance Solicitor
- 1- 5 years PQE
- Genuine banking experience (i.e. financing experience ancillary to transactional property experience not sufficient)
- Comfortable dealing with significant, commercial clients, but nonetheless down-to-earth
- Strong academics
- Highly competitive pay
- Bonus scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Agile working arrangement
The next step
To register your interest in this Manchester based banking solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
Apply for Banking Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly