Pensions Solicitor 3-7 PQE
Are you a Pensions Solicitor with 3-7 years PQE?
Would you like to work for a diverse Legal 500 international law firm that's pioneering in their field?
This outstanding firm operates in diverse industry sectors such as construction, transport and infrastructure, banking and financial services, distribution and logistics, education and health, engineering and surveying, charities, retail and energy. They also act on behalf of an established client base of high net worth individuals.
This business is different. They have a market-leading reputation for their work within the Public Sector and believe it is their staff that make them unique. They offer fantastic career progression and are well-known for the investment and support they provide.
The new Pensions Solicitor will have 3-7 years PQE and will play a pivotal role in a variety of matters including drafting and amending scheme documentation and generally updating documents to comply with new legislation.
You will be reviewing compliance and advising on establishing schemes.
Negotiating recovery plans and schedules of contributions and advising on winding-up pensions schemes.
Applying to the Regulators for clearance, and reviewing the legal issues generally relating to changing benefit structures including the termination of pensionable accrual within defined schemes.
- 3-7 years PQE as a Pensions Solicitor, ideally with an established client base or someone who has the capabilities and experience to bring in new business.
- Building, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Pro-active participation in marketing initiatives
- Relevant post-qualification experience gained at a comparable practice.
- Knowledge of public sector pensions would be advantageous.
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
Apply now to be considered for this amazing opportunity or contact me on 0203 865 2113 for a confidential discussion!