Solicitor - Property Conveyancing and Litigation
An experienced solicitor specializing in property conveyancing and property litigations is sought to join an established conveyancing team at a Real Estate Development company in London. This role will be based in our Rainham office and offers a very attractive salary and growth opportunities.
This role will consist of assisting the current Legal team & external panel of solicitors. You must be able to work as part of a team under supervision in a supportive environment. This firm has an excellent reputation with a global presence and has been recognised for delivering a high standard of service to its clients.
This is a senior position within the company and the successful candidate will have previous experience of working as a full-time solicitor with 3-5 years’ experience in dealing with Property conveyancing and property litigation.
- 3 -5 years' experience of specialising in property litigation is essential
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of property litigation matters including but not limited to:
- Commercial landlord and tenant 1954 Act lease renewals (opposed and unopposed);
- Interim and terminal dilapidations claims;
- Service of break notices;
- Forfeiture of leases by peaceable re-entry or Court proceedings and dealing with applications for relief from forfeiture;
- Advice to landlords, tenants, investors and other property professionals in respect of breaches of the lease and property disputes.
- Real property disputes: easements, boundary disputes, Part Wall Act and rights of light matters, adverse possession, nuisance and trespass.
- Advising landlords and tenants in relation to the recovery of rent and service charges.
- Possession claims including advice concerning ASTs and common law residential tenancies.
- Trespasser proceedings and squatters' actions.
- Property Conveyancing full process.
- Advising in relation to landlord and tenant insolvency issues so far as these relate to property.
- Experience and/or a working knowledge of statutory lease extensions, collective enfranchisement and rights of first refusal.
- Experience of disputes in a wide variety of forums including High Court, County Court and First-Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Commercially astute.
- Autonomous at running own caseload.
- Adopts a client-centred focus and has good communication skills.
- Shows a keen interest in business development.
Please apply with a cover letter stating why this role is suitable based on your skills and experience.
Please note: If we have not contacted you within 2 weeks of your application, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. We thank you for your application to us.
Apply for Solicitor - Property Conveyancing and Litigation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly