Residential Conveyancer - Top tier firm
Position: Qualified Residential Conveyancer (circa 5+ Yrs. PQE)
Location: Reading, central
Join a highly-regarded, prominent law practice in the Residential Property space that has been established nationally for years. With Reading as their HQ, they work with an excellent mix of varied, high net worth clients. Competitive salary available dependent on experience.
In the role you will undertake a broad scope of Residential Property matters whilst demonstrating a tailor-made, proactive and commercial approach to your clients. The role will naturally involve business development, as well as supporting more junior members of the team and developing a caseload and high-net-worth client base. You will be involved in assisting with the running and the strategic positioning of the Residential Property team and will benefit from a negotiable and highly competitive salary and continued progression as this impressive department continued to evolve.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience of working in a fee earning role
- Experience of running own caseload
- A sound knowledge of Freehold and Leasehold conveyancing in sale, purchase and re-mortgage matters
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Able to handle matters from pre-exchange, to exchange and to completion
Why work here?
- A top tier department )as recognised via The Legal 500/ Chambers law directories)
- Excellent benefits package available from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme.
- Culture all around collaboration and team work.
- 25 days holiday
Please contact Alex Forsberg, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.ukÃ for more legal positions in London and the South East.