Legal Secretary (Remote Secretarial Team)
Legal Secretary (Remote Secretarial Team) – Cardiff Outskirts
A permanent role has arisen for a Legal Secretary to work within a team of remote secretarial personnel based in St. Fagans, Cardiff. The secretarial team provides support to Cardiff and London based law-firm clients.
- Previous experience in a legal secretarial role is required.
- Able to demonstrate experience in liaising pro-actively with fee earners and third parties.
- Able to evidence of ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in liaising with corporate clients and contacts.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills.
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and amending correspondence and documents via digital dictation and copy typing.
- To ensure all correspondence and documentation is produced in a timely manner.
- To ensure all correspondence and documentation is produced in line with fee earner direction and to a very high standard.
- To provide general administrative support as required, to include: opening and closing of files, database searches and general administrative support.
- Assisting other secretaries within The Group as required.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, good quality work and a clear and achievable career progression path.
Please contact Rachel Phillips for a confidential discussion or apply for the role directly below: