Legal Recruiter - In House Desk - Brighton
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and money motivated individual?
Do you want a role with great career progression and first class training?
Do you have great organisational and presentation skills and enjoy a competitive and challenging environment?
If yes, this role is the one for you!
We are looking for Consultants to join our award-winning recruitment consultancy. With offices across the UK we have a national reach and some of the best recruiters in the industry.
The role will offer you the exposure to work with high flying decision makers within the legal sector, by consistently delivering top talent to top clients who are normally FTSE 100 / 250 companies in London and the South East. We are regularly working with household names and have a great candidate base to compliment it.
You'll be part of our outstanding Legal team, which includes some of the companies best consultants.
Not only that but you will have a dedicated Manager who is on hand to mentor you to a speedy career trajectory to enable you to have responsibility for your own team if that is what you are looking to achieve and definitely earn great bonus on top of a competitive basic salary.
Why is this opportunity for you?
On top of a competitive salary and being given responsibility from day one, we are offering:
* Thorough Consultative Sales training with a dedicated Manager
* Competitive starting salary and benefits package
* Uncapped commission:
Earn a minimum of 40% of all the fees you generate in your first 12 months.
* Meritocratic career progression.
What do I need to apply?
* ideally a 2:1 or above
* Extra-curricular interests including sports are ideal
* Bright, passionate, charismatic personality
* Ability to build relationships
* Driven by success to over deliver set targets
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Be able to work from your own initiative
* Strong work ethic and professionalism
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Please apply as directed.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.