Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor – Cheshire
PQE / Experience: 1-5PQE or 5PQE+
Commutable from: Manchester, Wilmslow, Knutsford, Stockport, Macclesfield, Alderley Edge, Hyde, Ashton-Under-Lyne
Are you a Private Client Solicitor who would like varied work, an out-of-town setting, flexibility and a down-to-earth working environment?
Our client is a firm with an enduring tradition and a number of offices within the Cheshire area. They have an array of longstanding clients, typically local OMBs and SMEs, whom they advise on the full spectrum of commercial matters. They have a friendly approach and relaxed atmosphere.
You will join a busy Private Client team and will run your own caseload of Wills, Probates and Tax Planning matters. You will benefit from a fantastic team ethos, as well as flexibility and a competitive salary.
You will be expected to meet with clients, take instructions and advise, and draft Wills, Power of Attorney, Court Protection applications and accounts relating to the estate of deputyship files.
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive;
- A minimum of 1PQE. However more experienced candidates will also be considered who can offer more to the role and assist with the further growth of the team by expanding on their current success;
- Experience of handling your own caseload of Private Client matters including Wills and Probates;
- Personable and down-to-earth approach;
- Excellent client care skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to organise and prioritise.
The next step:
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the APPLY NOW option.
Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly