Large Loss Solicitor
Large Loss Solicitor - Salary dependent on experience.
My client is an award-winning Top Tier law firm that due to recent acquisitions is seeking a Large Loss Solicitor to join their Defendant Personal Injury team.
Given the high profile nature of this role and the opportunities on offer, my client is inviting applications from exceptional candidates who have an excellent academic background, a proven successful track record and extensive experience within the field of defending catastrophic injury and large loss claims. This opportunity will allow for the right individual to either work from their head office in Derby or from a satellite office in Birmingham to allow for flexibility.
The successful candidate will effectively conduct a caseload of complex defendant catastrophic injury (large loss) pre-litigated and litigated claims ranging upwards from £500k, received from motor insurance clients. They will also;
* Supervise, mentor and develop effectively more junior members of the team
* Engage in high-level client relationship contact and development
* Demonstrate a proven track record of excellence in complex defendant catastrophic injury/large loss motor claims
* Demonstrate a creative and innovative approach to dealing with claims
* Assist insurer clients in devising strategies aimed at achieving exposure containment and reduction
* Ideally, have at least six years' post qualification experience in dealing with defendant catastrophic/serious injury litigation matters, preferably within Motor.
* Have an excellent academic background
* Possess exceptional client care skills
* Have excellent knowledge of IT systems and processes
* Be a team player and able to get on with and lead others
* Possess excellent networking and client development skills
If this is of interest to you, please contact Stephen Hunt to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy board for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.