A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal counsel to join a highly regarded global business in the Midlands.
This market leading in-house legal team seek a UK qualified solicitor to undertake a broad commercial role. The successful legal counsel will be responsible for a wide range of commercial matters, including but not limited to:
- Draft, review, negotiate and handle a mixed range of commercial contracts including sales, procurement and collaboration
- Offer strategic advice to the group on commercial, compliance and commercial disputes to both the UK and European divisions of the business
- Support the HR team advising on employment matters including disputes, contracts and compliance.
- Support the business' compliance department, including the provision of training and the implementation of policies and procedures
- Manage disputes and litigation in a commercial, cost-effective manner
- Provide various training to members of staff in the organisation in relation to compliance and regulatory matters
The successful legal counsel will be a UK qualified Lawyer, with a minimum of 3 years PQE. You will ideally come from an in-house legal team however candidates would be considered from a national/international commercial law firm who practice corporate/commercial or commercial litigation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading legal team during an exciting period of growth, A competitive salary & market leading benefits package is on offer, along with genuine long-term career prospects with a global business.