In-house Legal Counsel
eNL is delighted to be recruiting for a Legal Counsel (NQ-2 PQE). Acting for this National Brand and based in the group headquarters in Nottinghamshire, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain extensive commercial experience and be part of a friendly team. The in-house Legal and Compliance team provide advice on a wide range of legal and compliance topics.
JOB TITLE: Legal Counsel
PQE REQUIRED: NQ - 2 years
LOCATION: Nottinghamshire (Commutable from: Nottingham, Sheffield, Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire)
SALARY: £-on application
This is a varied role and the ideal candidate will need to have strong commercial instincts coupled with an attention to detail.
- Advising on a wide range of legal topics, including Commercial Contracts, data protection and intellectual property.
- Researching and monitoring changes to relevant law and regulations and advising the business accordingly.
- Assisting internal projects
- Creating, maintaining and updating contract templates for use within the legal team
- Dealing with any other general business legal matters which may arise from time to time.
- NQ -2 years' PQE in a commercial environment (in private practice or in-house)
- A positive, energetic, enthusiastic, and proactive approach
- The ability to manage competing pressures well and with good humour.
- A friendly approach and keen interest in helping the business to optimum success.
- A "can do" attitude.
This is an outstanding opportunity dealing and working in a challenging commercial sector in a company with a very bright future, where you will be able to grow with the Group both personally and legally.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email Pasquale.firstname.lastname@example.org now with your CV or simply call for a confidential discussion.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of in-house vacancies throughout the East Midlands. If you are a Commercial Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Commercial Solicitors who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).