Paralegal - Commercial Litigation
We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive Paralegal to join our dedicated Commercial Litigation team.
Our Commercial Litigation Solicitors advise individuals and companies on a wide range of commercial, financial, technology and defamation disputes. We have recently increased activity in partnership disputes, exit strategies and restrictive covenants. Clients praise the lawyers for their "excellent teamwork, strong work ethic and good communication."
- Assist in the drafting of legal documents and with the preparation of documentation to clients.
- Liaise with clients and organisations on the phone, resolving as many enquiries yourself as possible and where referral is needed, ensuring a comprehensive attendance note is provided.
- Assist various members of the team with court work.
- Maintain the integrity of data in key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated in a timely manner.
- Undertake file opening and closing processes as required in support of matter progression. Complete administrative tasks such as document scanning, and photocopying as required.
- Prepare high quality documentation covering letters, presentations, spreadsheets and reports as required.
- Undertake legal research both as requested and on own initiative.
- Ensure timesheets are updated and posted on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a corporate litigation team. Other essential requirements include excellent written and verbal communication skills, enthusiasm and a ‘can-do’ attitude as well as being highly organised and a real team player.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays), a bonus scheme, pension, training and development, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, on-site restaurant, an active social committee, free on-site car parking and childcare vouchers.