Legal Secretary - Conveyancing - Durham
Legal Secretary - Conveyancing
My client is a leading provider of legal services based in the North East with offices in the Picturesque city of Durham. They have an established history dating back to the early 1900s and have a great reputation of proving representation to private and publicly funded and business clients. They are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Conveyancing team.
The below is an guide the day to day requirements but isn't limited to the following.
- providing efficient and effective support to Partners / Fee Earners
- typing and using a case management system to produce documents including letters, forms
- liaising directly with clients and other professionals; making appointments and managing diaries
- assisting with post, photocopying, scanning, filing and file management
- undertaking administrative tasks including document sorting, paying disbursements and collating information
We require a self-motivated, highly organised and enthusiastic individual who can work quickly and accurately often within tight timescales with minimal supervision. Previous Legal Secretary Experience in a similar role would be desirable.
You will need to be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (including basic excel) and be confident in creating, amending and formatting large complicated documents. Knowledge of Case Management and Digital Dictation systems is desirable.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above