We have an exciting opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join one of the largest employment teams in the UK in their education employment team in Manchester City Centre.
What will you be working on with this highly regarded Legal 500 firm?
- You will be joining the employment team, working on varied employment matters for clients who predominantly work within the education sector.
- The clients you will be working closely with will include: higher and further education clients and a range of schools and academies.
- The matters will be varied and challenging as Education is a highly rewarding area of Employment law
- You will be predominantly handling respondent work, both contentious and non-contentious
You will be joining a specialist team who are all engaged with and highly regarded within education employment law. Your work will be client focused and you will be able to proactively engage with existing client relationships and also build on this through networking and business development. The firm are innovative and have a top tier status, so you will be able to build up your own reputation as a leading employment Solicitor in the education sector, whilst also working for a well-known firm.
This position as an Employment Solicitor will be ideal for someone who:
- Is interested in working with clients within the education sector across the UK and internationally
- Ideally between 2-10 years PQE, as the firm have excellent technical training and a structured and supportive environment
- Has an interest in working on employment matters within the education sector
- Can take on an busy caseload and work on complex and challenging matters
- Has a good academic record and is high achieving
Keen to apply?
If you are interested in applying to this Employment Solicitor position in Manchester City Centre, please do here. If you would like to discuss it further, please contact Lucy Grainger on 0161 831-6890 with the job reference number.
If this is not for you, but you would recommend someone for it, please forward the details above and they can apply here: https://www.saccomann.com/QuickSendCV.aspx . Details on our referral scheme can be found here.