If you are an ambitious Corporate Solicitor who answers 'Yes' to any of the following, then you could well be pleasantly surprised with the very different opportunity my client has on offer:
- Do you want to handle international and top quality corporate local work whilst being part of a small and friendly team?
- Do you want to be supported and encouraged all the way by being part of a firm with a collegiate atmosphere?
- Do you want to act for household name clients and on cutting edge projects?
- Even as an Associate, would you like the opportunity to build your own client portfolio and have a business development budget to organise events and wine and dine your clients?
- Would you like to work from home one day a fortnight and enjoy genuine flexible working?
- Would you like to receive one of the most competitive remuneration packages in Birmingham?
My client is seeking an additional Corporate Solicitor to join their highly successful, expanding team and if you have the right attitude and the willingness to succeed, this exciting opportunity could be yours.
It is envisaged that the role would suit a 3-6 years' PQE Solicitor who has ideally handled corporate work at a City or regional practice, however it is recognised that superb experience can also be gained at smaller firms, therefore all backgrounds will be considered, as will all levels of PQE. The most important criteria for this position is the right personality - you need to be enthusiastic and to fit into the existing, friendly team.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on 0121 4690506.