Personal Injury Solicitor
Personal Injury Solicitor.
A Legal 500 firm and one of Yorkshire's most reputable firms are currently seeking an experienced Personal Injury Solicitor to join their central Leeds office.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a hugely successful team based in Leeds.
The successful candidate must have excellent technical ability and experience of handling a broad range of work, realistically having a minimum of 2-3 years PQE as you will be expected to manage and assist a busy caseload (time / experience gained working in PI as a paralegal / during training contract will be considered). Individuals should have proven experience of handling personal injury claims and can demonstrate they have handled large and complex workloads where they have had to work to and meet tight deadlines.
Duties will include:
- Providing legal representation to clients both locally and further afield who have been injured by the wrong doing of a third party;
- Managing a varied workload covering the full remit of PI cases from instruction to settlement;
- Responsibility for intensive research into the circumstances of the claim, assessing liability and dealing with litigated cases;
- Experience of managing MOJ portal cases / claims (desirable but not essential);
- Negotiation and litigation of claims.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please get in touch ASAP.
RACHAEL ATHERTON. 0113 254 9296.