Real Estate (Development)
Based in Manchester city centre, this boutique practice enjoys an enviable reputation for its real estate practice and deservedly retained by an impressive client base.
- Due to expansion, a new opportunity has arisen which will appeal to a recently qualified solicitor or associate. Applications are welcome from newly qualified solicitors with experience in commercial property transactions.
- In this role, you will focus on both commercial and residential development projects. Whilst you will continue to undertake a broad range of property transactions (L&T and finance), you will have the opportunity to become a specialist in development work. The team has a wealth of experience in acquisition, set up, management and disposals and you can expect to be assisting on complex and fast turnaround projects.
- You will be mentored and develop excellent skills preparing and negotiating exclusivity and options agreements, due diligence reports, conditional contracts, understanding and advising on planning issues, deeds of variation, site assembly & unit disposals, acquisitions and land disposals.
- Another attraction to this area of law is working closely with planning and construction experts and a diverse range of clients operating in the commercial and not-for-profit sectors. Not only will you develop niche legal skills, but the ability to negotiate and coordinate transactions for a client and ultimately project manage.
- This is a well-structured and supportive team consisting of several lawyers from NQ to partner level and supported by a capable paralegal and administrative team.
- Strong academics and previous experience in a real estate/commercial property are essential.