Our client, a global pharmaceutical company listed on the Fortune 500, are seeking a Commercial Lawyer to join their team on a 3 to 6 month basis initially, based in Hertfordshire.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing a range of commercial contracts
- Data Protection, Intellectual Property and Competition Law advice
- Pharmaceutical specific regulatory advice
- Advising on non-contentious matters such as compliance and HR Support
The client is technology and innovation driven; the company is one of the largest players in Pharmaceuticals globally.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified lawyer with strong negotiating and drafting skills
- Have previous experience working in the Pharmaceutical space
- Experience in IP will be advantageous
- Be able to start as soon as possible
If the above aligns with your experience and you are able to fulfil the requirements please send your CV without hesitation to Josh Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.