Private Client Solicitor
The Private Client department of this firm handles an exceptional standard of International work with a highly affluent client base. If you are looking to leverage your current caseload and mix in International clients, then this could be an excellent career move. Don't get held back by a firm that chooses not to invest in you.
- This firm has a rich heritage dating back over 100 years.
- They are one of the most well-respected law firms in Essex and have become a regional heavyweight, they are ranked in the Top 200 and are top tier across several areas.
- They have grown significantly over recent years, and things are showing no signs of slowing down!
- They have built up a first-class client base over the years, with an institutional client base that would make their London counterparts envious.
- You will find the practice has a very friendly, supportive, professional, and dynamic culture.
- Despite their size now being at over 100 staff across three offices, they have kept the family feel that they have become well-known for.
- They are the type of firm where people stay at their whole careers; they have an unprecedented staff retention rate and more fee earners than not, have been at the practice over ten years.
- The Firm is looking for a Solicitor (NQ - 5+ years PQE) experienced in Private Client matters to join their main office in Essex.
- This Private Client caseload can be both highly complex and represented at a very high value. You would be expected to handle matters including but not limited to; international wills, intestate estates, LPA's, Court of Protection, international tax planning, inheritance planning, trust management & set up, and charity trust work.
- Although not essential, the experience of contentious probate work would be highly valued and would allow you to integrate with the disputes team.
- This is an exciting role to work closely with one of the firms most historic and established departments.
- You will be a Solicitor with experience in Private Client (N - 5+ years PQE).
- You will be able to manage a caseload autonomously but will have the support of highly regarded Partners to rely on.
- You will be working with clients in sometimes tricky situations. This firm in particular, has established themselves firmly for the empathetic and discreet approach - they would expect people who are coming in to have the same level of care.
- There is a highly competitive salary attached to this role, and the firm can consider business cases for candidates in unique situations.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.