A newly or recently qualified Litigation Lawyer is required by a leading, modern and extremely progressive law firm that has grown substantially over the last few years to become a Top 200 UK Law firm. The opening of two new offices, together with several high profile lateral hires have put their name firmly in place as a leader in this part of the UK. State of the art systems, an open culture, first class management and a client base of quality rather than quantity are on offer.
Working alongside other fee earners in the Property Dispute Resolution Department, providing excellent service and advice.
Duties will include:
- Running own property dispute caseload, and assisting other members of the team;
- Supporting the growth of the Property Dispute Resolution Team;
- Travel to other offices to see clients may be required from time to time
- A willingness to be involved in the networking, training and marketing activities of the team, including presentations, briefings and attending both internal and external functions.
- A junior fee earner, solicitor or legal executive, preferably NQ to 2 years PQE. Ideally the candidate will have some property litigation experience, but candidates who have civil and commercial litigation experience (but wish to specialise in property litigation work) will be considered.
- Able to cope with a demanding and varied caseload.
- Very good communication skills.
- Attention to detail is imperative.