Commercial Property Solicitor
Thomson & Bancks are a well-established and highly regarded regional law firm, with offices in Pershore, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham and Stratford-upon-Avon.
We provide a full range of legal services to businesses and individuals and are currently looking for two fee earners to join our expanding Business Services department with the potential to work from either our Tewkesbury, Pershore or Cheltenham office.
We are likely to appoint one senior and one junior fee earner to these posts.
- An enthusiastic and willing team player
- Possess strong organisational abilities
- A client focused approach to complement our ethos; ‘You matter to us’
- IT Proficiency
- Previous commercial property experience essential
- Working on a varied caseload including commercial property conveyancing, commercial leases (both landlord and tenant), commercial and residential development, option, promotion and overage agreements, agricultural land, auction sales, business sales
- Applicants with other complimentary business law related experience would be particularly welcome
- Communicating with clients, both by telephone and face to face
- Drafting and negotiating documents
- Use of case management and digital dictation systems
- Business development and marketing
- Ability to manage your own workload as well as working as part of a team
- Occasional travel to the other offices to see clients or attend meetings
- 33 days holiday per year, including bank holidays, for a full-time member of staff, pro-rata for part time
- Government backed NEST scheme pension
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 01684 299 633