Locum Commercial Contracts Solicitor
Venn Group's specialist legal team are delighted to be recruiting for a Locum Commercial Contracts Solicitor to join a Local Authority in the West Midlands. This contract is offered for an initial period of 3 months with the possibility of further extension.
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive with previous experience specialising in Commercial Contract Law, ideally from a Local Authority background. You will be expected to advise and draft a variety of contracts as required.
Duties may include:
- Handling a caseload of contracts and procurement matters
- Providing legal support on a range of contract matters to internal clients, dealing with external lawyers and other professionals
- Drafting, advising, reviewing and negotiating small to large complex contracts including service agreements, framework agreements and shareholder agreements
- Efficiently manage workload to deliver and evidence outcomes to timescale within budget
- Additionally, opportunity to deal with contentious FOI issues
Candidates will be considered on both a full-time or part-time basis for this position. An hourly rate of £35 - £45 is on offer dependent on experience.
For further information, please contact Hannah Fritz-Lewis or Bethan Davies on 0121 616 0681 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.