We have an opportunity for an experienced lawyer in London specialising in emerging markets, with a strong focus on Africa, commodities and natural resources for a salary of up to £70,000 pa.
One of the key responsibilities of the successful applicant will be to service a commodities trading company, a major client of the firm. In addition, the applicant's relevant experience must include:
- familiarity with African jurisdictions (both common and civil law);
- extensive practice in natural resources and infrastructure (including in tendering and procurement);
- working knowledge of French would be a distinct advantage;
- relevant in-house legal experience at an international trading company working on M&A and commercial transactions;
- strong analytic capability and the ability to think strategically; and
- proven ability to work commercially alongside the commercial teams of various clients;
- strong numerical skills
Please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role.
Apply for Senior Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly