Lawyer (7 positions available)
Interested in joining our dynamic and diverse workforce?
Serious and organised crime is one of the gravest threats to the UK's national security. The National Crime Agency sits at the heart of the law enforcement response, protecting the public by disrupting and bringing to justice those serious and organised criminals who pose the highest risk to the UK.
We identify and disrupt serious and organised crime by investigating and securing the prosecution of those responsible. We also lead, support and coordinate work across law enforcement, locally, regionally and nationally to reduce the impact of serious and organised crime on the UK’s communities and deter people from becoming involved in such activity.
NCA officers work at the forefront of law enforcement, building the best possible intelligence picture of all serious and organised crime threats; relentlessly pursuing the most serious and dangerous offenders; and developing and delivering specialist capabilities on behalf of law enforcement and other partners.
There's no such thing as a typical NCA officer. We come from different backgrounds and cultures, speak many language and have diverse skills and experiences. What we have in common is dedication and a commitment to protecting the public from serious and organised crime.
Are you ready to join the team?
- All officers in the NCA are members of the UK Civil Service. You will be eligible for:
- Civil Service pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave rising to 31 on completion of 5 years continuous service
- Training and development opportunities
- Cycle2work scheme
- We take the welfare of NCA officers very seriously. All staff have access to Occupational Health services and there are a number of staff representative groups. We also have a range of sporting and other activities on offer
- We can provide flexible working arrangements if the role in question is suitable. These include flexi-time, job sharing and compressed hours (working contracted hours over a shorter period)
Role Title: Lawyer
- To provide expert, operational legal advice to different areas of the Agency
- The post holder must be capable of working independently within a team environment but also capable of working collaboratively on projects with colleagues both within and outside the Legal team
Please visit the Service Gateway Website, find the National Crime Agency Vacancies. The Civil Service Jobs reference number are below for the respective role available.
CS Jobs Reference: 1604548
Closing Date: Midday on Monday 12th November 2018