6 days left
- Contract type
Exciting opportunity for a Fee Earner/Solicitor to join a leading Housing Disrepair department based in Manchester at Legal 500 Firm.
Our client is looking for an experienced fee earner to join their Housing Disrepair department. They are industry leaders in this area and have a mature and established team which includes an in-house surveyor to provide technical assistance.
To handle a predominately litigated and non-litigated caseload of Housing Disrepair claims in a high-quality and commercially effective manner
You will be responsible for
- Performing fee earning tasks in a commercially effective manner to meet agreed targets.
- Maintaining the case file on the case management system accurately and clearly such that anyone picking up the file is able to understand the present position and be able to take responsibility for it if required
- Inspiring junior colleagues in the way you manage your work and in your behaviour in the office, with your colleagues, clients and third parties
- Maintaining high standards of client care and ensure feedback is reported for Lexcel, Legal 500, Website or Ekomi purposes
- Carrying out tasks outside of the day to day fee earning to support the team or the wider firm such as providing training, generating repeat instructions from clients, and drafting content for LinkedIn and the website.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulation and applicable firm policies and procedures including the SRA Handbook
- Reporting any material or non-material breaches of the regulations to the COLP/COFA
- Effectively communicating with other staff and manage both upwards and downwards.
- Recommending process changes to improve commercial management of matters
If you are a highly motivated, organised person capable of independent working, looking for a good opportunity to join a forward thinking law firm then we want to hear from you. The role requires an individual with attention to detail and a pro-active approach at client management.
More than 18 months experience of handling litigated claims.
Recent experience of handling Housing Disrepair cases
Degree or equivalent qualified
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for Housing Disrepair
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly