Company Commercial Lawyer
I am currently working with a Lexcel accredited, successful, modern, vibrant, dynamic and well established law firm with offices in Norwich, Diss and London, who are ranked by the Legal 500 and highly regarded in the local market place.
They are looking for an experienced Company Commercial Lawyer to join their team on a permanent full time basis to advise on a range of corporate matters including business purchases and disposals, banking and finance, contracts and partnership matters.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious lawyer to join a firm that offers career prospects and the chance to become a key figure in the firm’s future plans.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of dealing with all aspects Company Commercial work
- Excellent attention to detail offering first class client care
- Excellent communication skills together with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under own initiative with minimal supervision
- A team player
- Ability to play a key role in marketing and business development of the Business Law Team with frequent involvement in networking and business development activities
- Must be willing to travel between offices, as required
- Location Norwich
- Salary Range(DOE): Negotiable
- Job Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time)
- Reference: RM27