Residential Conveyancer - Leicester - Up to £35,000 + bonus and excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity for an experienced conveyancer has arisen to join a well-known national firm on a permanent basis. This firm have been steadily growing over many years due to their excellent name in industry and are looking for more experienced conveyancers to join the business.
Supported by the dedicated internal support teams and a regional management team you will be responsible for your own allocated caseload.
As an experienced conveyancer you will be able to independently manage your own caseload and ensure excellent client service in a fast-paced environment. You will have the freedom to manage a healthy caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Property specialist to join a busy Residential Property team with an excellent track record of developing their employees.
This firm offers great opportunities to develop and advance your career as well as a competitive salary, bonus scheme and benefits.
- Independently manage a portfolio of cases
- Provide an exceptional service both to the client but also to introducers and associates
- Build strong relationships with clients and third parties
- Manage exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- Monitor and deliver fully against personal targets
- Work to and maintain Service Level Agreements
- Experience and expertise in all areas of residential conveyancing
- Time management
- Ability to communicate with diverse groups of people.
- Excellent mathematical, problem-solving and research skills
If you are keen to find out more about this role or are open to having a confidential conversation regarding new opportunities, please call Matthew Dewsnap on 0161 233 6360 or email Matt@Douglas-Scott.co.uk, or apply!
Please contact Matthew Dewsnap, National Account Manager, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs.