Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor
About The Firm My Client is a large Legal500 Firm covering all corporate and commercial avenues via their multiple offices and offering a full service to their high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners considerable growth has been enjoyed by them over the last few years and this trend is set to continue. They operate on a friendly, approachable basis to their staff whilst maintaining the highest of professional standards. Role
Qualified Solicitor Commercial Dispute Resolution Team based in Manchester.
The role is working as part of a National Team working closely with other colleagues from various Offices. .
It is envisaged that you will manage your own caseloads ensuring your experience is varied and broad. You will work with notable clients and become a sector specialist.
- Work within the existing Commercial Dispute Resolution team to service the litigation requirements of the firm’s clients.
- To contribute to the firm’s expertise in the field of commercial dispute resolution.
- To contribute to the growth and reputation of the firm’s commercial dispute resolution practice.
- Dealing with commercial disputes at all levels, including litigation, arbitration and mediation.
- Developing a sound understanding of the principles and issues in commercial dispute resolution matters.
- Contributing to best practice and precedent development
- A proven Commercial Dispute Resolution background with a good knowledge of litigation principles together with a genuine interest in commercial dispute resolution.
- A strong academic background.
- Good commercial awareness.
- A commitment to developing the Commercial Dispute Resolution team and the firm’s wider practice.
Call Annmarie Jackson for an informal and confidential discussion. If this role does not meet your requirements but you have a friend or colleague or may be interested please feel free to ask them to contact me. No CV? No problem! call for a chat and CV can follow later. All discussions are entirely confidential.