Residential Property Solicitor
This firm have just moved to a brand new larger modern office, with this growth comes very good prospects. You will join a long-established, dynamic and forward-thinking practice.
Culturally, they have a family feel where everyone gets on, work-life balance and flexibility runs throughout the company, with a very much adult culture where people enjoy coming into work. They are personally one of my favourite firms to deal with.
They have grown significantly in recent years attracting high calibre Lawyers. The firm is a lovely place to grow, offering an excellent springboard for progression, staff are invested in and made to feel valued.
They have a new role for a Residential Property Solicitor to join the Ascot, Berkshire office.
The Property department deals with an excellent quality of work, they have an ethos of quality over quantity, adding real value to client's transactions and charging well for the work that they do. They have a client base and work referral network to boast of, a substantial proportion of the work that the department does is HNW.
You will work as part of a friendly, supportive and forward-thinking department. You will deal with your own caseload which will consist of; Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, Re-mortgages, Transfers of equity and Lease extensions.
- You will be an ILEX, Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor with at least two years' experience of running your own conveyancing caseload (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You should have good Ascot, Berkshire
- You should have excellent communication skills and work well within a team
- You will receive excellent training, support, and prospects
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to join this well-respected firm based close to Ascot, Berkshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!