Agricultural Property Solicitor
This is an exciting opportunity for an Agricultural Property solicitor to join one of East Anglia's most well-known law firms, in an area rich with high quality work throughout the region.
This is one of the largest and longest standing law firms in Norfolk and Cambridgeshire, with over 150 employees spread across their several offices. They hold numerous accreditations, showing themselves to deliver the highest quality of work and dedication to their clients.
They are a multi-service firm and are well regarded within the practice areas and locations they operate in. Their areas include Employment, Property, Private Client, Agriculture, Commercial and Business Law. This firm has a modern outlook on developing and sustaining their reputation, and have recently opened new offices.
They pride themselves in being an active and friendly presence in their local community.
- The firm are looking for an Agricultural Property solicitor to join one of their offices in Cambridgeshire (between 3 - 6 years PQE).
- You will be working in the Property department, and your caseload will focus around Agricultural and Commercial Property matters.
- This includes sales and purchases of farm land.
- You will be a proactive and enthusiastic Agricultural Property Solicitor, who is work hard on developing and upholding the reputation of this area.
- You will be a Solicitor/Associate with experience in Agricultural and Commercial Property matters (around 3 - 6 years PQE).
- You should have experience in introducing new business and a solid billings history.
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress.
- You will have good communication skills.
- You will be an organised individual who is keen to develop in your career.