Solicitors / Barristers (Civil Litigation)
NQ to 8PQE+ Solicitors/Barristers (Civil Litigation) – London
SPG Law is a unique law firm which acts only on behalf of claimants in litigation against some of the world’s biggest companies. SPG Law combines the talents of solicitors and barristers in the UK with the expertise of leading US class action lawyers.
We have a number of positions for solicitors/barristers (from NQ to 8PQE+) with civil litigation experience to join our growing team in London. Ideally you will have experience of one or more of the following areas: commercial disputes and/or clinical negligence and/or product liability. We are particularly interested in hearing from solicitors/barristers with experience of group litigation.
This exceptional opportunity suits ambitious and hardworking candidates who enjoy working as part of a collaborative and dynamic team and share our passion for achieving justice for those we represent.
Successful candidates will:
- Have an excellent academic record (1st/2:1 and/or commendations and distinctions in GDL/LPC/BPTC);
- Be highly organised and confident communicators able to work calmly under pressure;
- Be skilled and ambitious litigators able to go toe to toe with Magic Circle/US Law Firms;
- Have empathy and passion for the clients we represent;
- Have great attention to detail and accuracy, be highly organised and able to work well independently.
- Basic salaries starting from £80,000 for NQ (London) rising to £140,000 (London)
- Extremely generous incentivised bonus schemes with high bonus potential
Benefits and Incentives
- Extensive opportunities for international travel with work
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday
- Mobile phone/laptop
- Flexible working arrangements will be considered
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com