Commercial Solicitor- IP/IT
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a NQ-3 PQE Commercial Lawyer to join a top tier international practice in Birmingham City Centre.
A junior lawyer is offered the opportunity to secure a position as a commercial solicitor within a top 100 international law firm within their highly regarded commercial IP/IT. The commercial solicitor will be joining a strong national practice group that boasts a significant number of household name clients.
- A top tier international law firm with a significant commercial IP/IT offering. The team have expertise in advising clients in the technology, retail, education and life sciences sectors, including both UK and international businesses. The team's Partners pride themselves on the quality of the training, development and exposure that they give to junior lawyers. Whilst the firm provides bespoke training that facilitates the development of both technical and soft skills.
- The successful candidate can expect to get hands on experience working with clients across the full remit of the team's activity. They will have the opportunity to build relationships, take responsibility for their own work and significantly develop their skill set.
- Applications are sought from qualified solicitors with strong commercial law experience within a national/regional law firm
- Strong academic profile with a minimum of a 2.1 at degree level
- The successful candidate is likely to have strong verbal and written communication skills as well as good commercial awareness.
- They will want to develop their skill set and be keen to get exposure to a broad range of work.
The firm pay amongst the highest salaries in Birmingham and offer a comprehensive benefits package together with a proven track record in the development of their junior lawyers