Are you a Residential Property Solicitor in Leicester looking to work for a firm that is steeped in heritage in the area but one that has also modernised and changed with the times?
Our client in Leicester seeks a Residential Conveyancer to build strong and durable relationships with their clients. They have a collaborative approach towards their work and offer a friendly and hardworking culture in the office. They take a progressive, reliable approach to problem-solving and deliver sensible solutions to their clients.
The partners have a clear and progressive three-year strategy for the firm, and team plans for each aspect of the business. In line with this, they offer an environment which encourages partners and staff to be proactive and to take the initiative in meeting client needs.
In this challenging and rewarding role, you will be running a caseload of residential property files through a case management system, with support - sales, purchases, transfers of equity, equity release and remortgages, both registered and unregistered and freehold and leasehold.
You will be required to produce high levels of correspondence, the preparation of straightforward completion statements and fee accounts, dealing directly with client enquiries and taking part in business development activities.
- Self-motivated, forward thinking, well organised and resilient.
- Capable of solid, reliable service delivery to a range of markets.
- Client focused, with strong client care/service skill
- Experience of working in a case managed environment and willingness to adopt the best use of technology to support service delivery.
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence.
- Solicitor, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or qualified by experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please give James a call on 0121-296-6643.