TMT Associate - NQ-2PQE
My client is an international law firm, who combine exceptional legal expertise with deep industry knowledge. They 29 offices across Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the USA, as well as close ties with firms in other parts of the world.
They are looking to hire an NQ - 2 year PQE lawyer to join their TMT team in Hong Kong. Candidates will be Hong Kong or England & Wales qualified with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and ideally have experience working in an international law firm and able to work as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Advising on a range of commercial and regulatory issues in the technology, media and telecom sectors, including telecom licensing, import & export and contractual issues
* Drafting a variety of commercial agreements including distribution and supply agreements, outsourcing agreements, support, maintenance and service level agreements, telecom service agreement
* Advising on TMT focused mid-market M&As, joint venture and venture capital work
* Working on data protection matters and projects, including investigation work
* Advising on soft IP agreements and related legal issues, including franchise agreement, IP licence agreement
* Assisting with legal and business development projects relevant to the TMT team in the APAC region
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Hong Kong's strongest TMT practice.