In-House Solicitor, Croydon
We are looking for a Solicitor to work in-house within a property development and management company. You will be working alongside a senior solicitor, dealing with a busy and varied caseload.
- Regular monitoring and advising upon compliance issues affecting the business.
- Working with external solicitors on a range of commercial and residential conveyancing transactions.
- Dealing with the successful eviction of tenants where required.
- Liaising with external counsel on matters concerning development, sales and acquisitions of commercial property.
- Advising the Board on contractual matters relating to projects and providing strategic legal advice to the business.
- Contract drafting and review.
- Provide contractual advice and participating in customer contract negotiations as required.
- Negotiating and securing appropriate agreements with partners and key subcontractors as required.
- Qualified solicitor with over 3 years post qualification experience ideally in commercial or residential property and/or construction.
- Experience of successfully working on contractual proposals.
- A strong business acumen and commercially minded.
- Experience of building strong relationships and successfully negotiating with suppliers, partners and key subcontractors.
- Ability to identify and understand issues and opportunities and take appropriate action.
- A confident, motivated individual who is willing to learn and to work both collaboratively and on their own initiative with a commitment to delivering results.
- Previous experience of working in an in-house role would be an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for In-house Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly