Property Paralegal Needed
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic law firm in the Ilford area who are currently looking to recruit a Residential Property Paralegal to join a busy Property Team.
The Residential Property Paralegal role will include:
- Liaising with clients.
- Maintaining precedent letters and document management.
- Ad-hoc administration tasks.
- Proof reading documents on behalf of fee earners in the department.
- Supporting the team as needed.
- Monitoring client accounts for exchanges and completions.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous Residential Property experience.
- Strong ICT skills.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Able to work well within a team environment.
If you are interested in applying for this particular role please contact Millie @ Clayton Legal with a recent CV.