Legal Assistant - Residential conveyancing
Legal Secretary - Conveyancing
Newcastle City Centre
My client is an award winning and accredited law practice based in Newcastle city centre. They are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Conveyancing team.
The below is an guide the day to day requirements but isn't limited to the following.
- providing efficient and effective support to Partners / Fee Earners
- typing and using a case management system to produce documents including letters, forms
- liaising directly with clients and other professionals; making appointments and managing diaries
- assisting with post, photocopying, scanning, filing and file management
- undertaking administrative tasks including document sorting, paying disbursements and collating information
We require a self-motivated, highly organised and enthusiastic individual who can work quickly and accurately often within tight timescales with minimal supervision. Previous Legal Secretary Experience in a similar role would be desirable.
You will need to be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (including basic excel) and be confident in creating, amending and formatting large complicated documents. Knowledge of Case Management and Digital Dictation systems is desirable.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above