Legal Adviser, Chippenham, NQ - 2 PQE - An excellent opportunity for a junior lawyer to move in-house. Call us now on 0121 454 1004.
JOB TITLE: Legal Adviser
PQE REQUIRED: NQ - 2 years
LOCATION: Chippenham (Commutable from: Wiltshire, Berkshire, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset)
SALARY: £-0n application
This role will report directly to the Legal Director and offers excellent exposure to senior stakeholders. Duties and responsibilities will include
- Drafting and maintaining legal precedents
- Supporting and advising Procurement on their standard agreements
- Drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts and agreements including:
- NDA/confidentiality agreements;
- LOIs and outsourcing agreements;
- Variation and novation agreements;
- General logistics agreements; and
- IT agreements (as customer and supplier)
- Identifying and mitigating legal risks whilst ensuring a pragmatic approach
- Providing the business with ad hoc legal advice as and when needed
- Identifying and mitigating legal risk and keeping abreast of regulatory and market developments that will impact the business
- Reviewing and drafting policies and procedures, e.g. concerning data protection, social media and anti-bribery
- Experience in managing databases or internal registers, e.g. risk, litigation and data registers
- NQ - 2PQE
- Proficiency in working in a fast-paced and complex business environment
- Ability to work alongside a small but busy team and prioritise work to ensure timescales are met
- Commercially-focused and aware of the balance between business needs and risk
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence individuals at all levels of the organisation
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email Pasquale.firstname.lastname@example.org now with your CV or simply call for a confidential discussion.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of in-house vacancies throughout the UK. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitor's who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).
Apply for Legal Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly