Head of Legal
Our client, an international venture capital organisation based in London with a particular interest in the technology sector is looking for a Head of Legal to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role will initially require the successful candidate to work four days a week however as the business continues to grow over the next 12-18 months this may change.
Reporting into the Partner you will be responsible for:
- Advising on international corporate M&A deals
- Supporting on the investment process to include acquisitions, ongoing investment management as well as divestments
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating on a broad range of contracts to include NDAs
- Advising on regulatory, compliance and corporate governance related matters
- Working with external counsel
- Building relationships with their international teams
To be considered for the role you will:
- Be a qualified corporate solicitor experienced in international transactions
- Have some investment funds experience
- Ideally have worked within the technology sector
This is a rare opportunity to work for a fast paced, dynamic and growing international organisation that are looking to offer a competitive salary, part-time hours and flexible working.
If this opportunity sounds of potential interest please email your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.