Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Are you Commercial Litigation Solicitor looking to join a top tier firm based in the City of London that has a national reputation for their strength in the sector? You will find a culture that stands them apart from the usual machine of the City, they are forward-thinking, collegiate and put people at the heart of their business.
This multi award winning City firm is ranked in the Top 200 and have a rich heritage dating back over 200 years. They are known nationally for their commitment to nurturing and developing legal talent; this is demonstrated by their retention rate of staff at all levels. They use cutting edge technology and really are ahead of the curve in the legal landscape.
You will find a very people orientated business; they have a friendly, supportive and progressive environment. Their culture is far away from the usual commercial machine of the City.
You will find a client base that is National and International; this includes many FTSE 250 companies.
You will be a Commercial Litigation Solicitor, joining an established, successful team ranked in the Legal 500 as a leader in their field.
The Litigation team is at the heart of the firm's business and have real strength in the sector. The team work on a wide variety of litigation matters across a broad range of sectors. They handle a diverse range of business to business disputes, matters for professional regulators, contractual disputes and a good deal of insolvency and regulatory work. The practice is broad and almost all sectors are covered within what they do.
This role will comprise a mixed caseload, including contract disputes, insolvency disputes, professional negligence claims, regulatory and civil fraud matters. You will be expected to deal with your own cases & enjoy client contact.
You will be working directly with the Partners gaining significant exposure to more complex matters.
- You will be a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with 1+ years PQE
- Ideally you'll have experience of Civil Fraud and Regulatory Work
- Willingness to supervise and mentor trainees & paralegals
- Able to manage and run your own files
- Previous experience in the High Court
- Strong communication skills
- A commitment to a collegiate approach to legal practice;
- An appreciation of business development, of how to market and develop a practice; and
- A strong academic background.
- Excellent Salary is on offer depending on experience and client base, plus an excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor looking to move to a dynamic, leading firm that can offer excellent work life balance in the heart of the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.