Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- Contract type
We are currently working with a full-service, expanding law firm based in Hove. Due to continued growth, the firm are now looking to recruit a Solicitor or an experienced FCILEx, on a permanent, full time basis to work within a very established CQS accredited Residential Conveyancing Department.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to engage in the firm’s expanding practice, dealing with a broad range of residential property matters, including leasehold and freehold sales and purchases, mortgages/re-mortgages, transfers of equity, equity release, shared ownership and right to buy. The caseload will vary and include working on new builds as well as acting for first time buyers and developer clients.
The successful candidate will ideally bring a following and have positive working relationships with local estate agents. You should also have experience of working under the Law Society Conveyancing Protocol. You should be able to work independently, as well as part of a developing and forward thinking team. Excellent salary and career prospects will be available to the right candidate.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bring a following and have positive work relationships with Estate agents
- Experience of working with the Law Society Conveyancing Protocol
- Experience of commercial property is advantageous but not essential
- Will be receptive to new ideas and willing to undertake supported training
- Location: Hove
- Salary range: Dependant on experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Working hours: Monday-Friday. Hours TBC
- REF: RM68