4 days left
- Contract type
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Paralegal to work in our growing development department dealing with site set up and residential plot sales. We are looking for someone who has worked as a Paralegal for at least six months within any area of law.
Our development team act for landowners, private sector developers/housebuilders, promoters and affordable housing providers on all aspects of the development process on both instant and strategic development schemes.
- Assist in the drafting of legal documents and with the preparation of documentation to clients.
- Liaise with clients and organisations on the phone, resolving as many enquiries yourself as possible and where referral is needed, ensuring a comprehensive attendance note is provided.
- Attend meetings with Fee Earners.
- Maintain the integrity of data in key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated in a timely manner.
- Undertake file opening and closing processes as required in support of matter progression. Complete administrative tasks such as document scanning, and photocopying as required.
- Prepare high quality documentation covering letters, presentations, spreadsheets and reports as required.
- Undertake legal research both as requested and on own initiative.
- Ensure timesheets are updated and posted on a daily basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, well-respected development team. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in site set-up and plot sales; experience within this field would be ideal but not essential.
You will demonstrate excellent organisational and IT skills as well as written and verbal communication skills. You should be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and be a strong team player.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays), a bonus scheme, pension, training and development, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, on-site restaurant, an active social committee, free on-site car parking and childcare vouchers.
Apply for Paralegal Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly