Legal Executive or Solicitor - Insolvency
We are looking for a Legal Executive or Solicitor who has experience in dealing and/or working in the insolvency/restructuring team. The candidate should have good technical knowledge of both personal and corporate insolvency procedures and have outstanding commerciality. The candidate should understand the unique pressures affecting the insolvency market and the plethora of funding facilities and arrangements for contentious insolvency cases.
Experience of administrations, IVA’s, CVA’s, bankruptcy, winding up and liquidation and investigations performed on behalf of liquidators and administrators into affairs and duties of directors required.
Our insolvency solicitors act for lenders, borrowers, insolvency practitioners and company directors on a wide range of business recovery, turnaround and insolvency matters.
- Responsible for running own caseload and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ensure all new instructions are appropriately scoped and priced to achieve target gross margin and signed off by line manager.
- Maintain the integrity of data in key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated in a timely manner.
- Robust matter management and financial hygiene.
- Support business development/marketing.
- Provide marketing support e.g. writing copy and reports, updating literature and seeking out networking opportunities.
- Assist the more senior lawyers with more complex transactions.
- Undertake legal research both as requested and on own initiative.
The ideal candidate will have specific experience of working within Insolvency with a particular interest in this area of law. You will have good client and team communication skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the insolvency team. Above all, you will be able to deliver succinct, quality and tailored advice to key clients. You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player and will have high levels of motivation.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days), pension, training and development, private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, on-site restaurant, childcare vouchers, and an active social committee.