New Build Conveyancer - West Yorkshire
New Build Residential Conveyancer
Competitive Salary + Bonus
My client who is a well-respected and established law firm based in the heart of Leeds city centre. They are currently looking for an experienced conveyancer to join their residential property team.
They are looking to recruit a qualified Solicitor, Conveyancer or Legal Executive with experience however they will consider unqualified candidates with 5 years+ experience as a Conveyancing Fee Earner.
As a Conveyancer with this firm, you will be dealing with a varied and interesting caseload, and progression would be available in the future for the right candidate.
Working as a Conveyancer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Drawing up all documents for that sellers and purchasers must sign
- Processing and agreeing contacts, transfers, mortgages and leases
- Obtaining documents and title deeds from the Land Registry and paying Stamp Duty and Land Tax
- Dealing with the registration of client and lender with the Land Registry
- Advise clients on the technical content of the documents and their financial implications
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies