Financial Lines Adjuster
Our client is a professional services organisation looking for a Financial Lines Adjuster to perform a general loss adjusting function for all claims both in the UK & overseas. Based in the City of London this position is ideal for someone with the following experience:
- An experienced Financial Lines Adjuster; or
- A qualified lawyer with experience of working with insurance clients on financial crime.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform loss adjusting for all claims and develop existing skills to assist with other areas of loss adjusting as required
- Receiving and acknowledging new claims
- Undertaking site visits and meeting with insurers, reinsurers, brokers, claimants, insured and interested parties worldwide
- Preparing preliminary reports commenting in detail on all aspects of the claim including legal and policy liability considerations, potential quantum and future actions
- Communicating regularly with all interested parties, calculating and approving interim payments, preparing interim reports and other communications
- Calculating and agreeing settlement of claims and preparing final reports
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.